Released in gatefold sleeve with lyrics/band photos printed inner sleeves.
Includes reproduction of the booklet with tour pics and information that was included in the original release.
The album was recorded over 4 nights at Hammersmith Odeon, London, England (October 8, 9, 10 and 12 1984) (side 4) and 4 nights at Long Beach Arena, Los Angeles, USA (March 14 to 17 1985) (sides 1 to 3)
Mixed at Record Plant Studio A, Los Angeles, July 8-August 3, 1985
Published by Imagem London Ltd.
Iron Maiden are managed by Rod "The Raiders" Smallwood for Sanctuary Music (Overseas) Ltd and Andy "L.B.C" Taylor for Sanctuary Music Ltd.
All titles Imagem London Ltd.
? 1985 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by Parlophone Records Ltd. © 1985 Iron Maiden LLP
Made in EU
- A1 - Intro: Churchill's Speech (0:49)
- A2 - Aces High (4:38)
- A3 - 2 Minutes To Midnight (6:06)
- A4 - The Trooper (4:18)
- A5 - Revelations (6:20)
- A6 - Flight Of Icarus (3:53)
- B1 - Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (13:21)
- B2 - Powerslave (7:34)
- B3 - The Number Of The Beast (4:59)
- C1 - Hallowed Be Thy Name (7:30)
- C2 - Iron Maiden (4:20)
- C3 - Run To The Hills (3:54)
- C4 - Running Free (8:42)
- D1 - Wrathchild (3:07)
- D2 - 22 Acacia Avenue (6:18)
- D3 - Children Of The Damned (4:37)
- D4 - Die With Your Boots On (5:14)
- D5 - Phantom Of The Opera (7:23)